Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I expect after I have Booked?Andrew Cullen2020-05-28T18:02:18+10:00
- You will receive an email from me confirming the time and date you have selected.
- You will also receive a Zoom booking confirmation and instructions on how to log in.
2. How to prepare for your booking?Andrew Cullen2020-05-28T18:02:18+10:00
- Please download the Zoom app and have it set up ready to go.
- Choose a place that is quiet without distraction.
- Have your laptop or tablet in a hands free capacity, charged and with your charger close by.
- Have good lighting and a mirror handy.
- Wear clothing Opposite to your hair colour eg. white top on brunette, darker top on. blonde.
- Have your kit laid out and read to go eg. makeup kit, hair products, straighteners, tongs etc having it all within arms reach.
- Print out the face chart and notes page with a pen ready to take notes.
- Please have a face clean or makeup and hair that is clean and dry.
3. What is my cancellation policy?Andrew Cullen2020-05-28T18:57:36+10:00
When booking with CC you are agreeing to the following:
- All bookings are to be paid in full upon confirming your booking.
- All cancellation will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled or did not show for the booking.
- Rescheduling of your booking can be made before 48 hours of the booking.
See Terms & Conditions for more information.